Friday, May 2, 2014

Blog #9

This week I haven't done any bracelets. I haven't had time to do any bracelets. But I don't worry about not getting them done because I don't need a lot more. Just a few more won't take a long time because I can do up to about seven a day. I only switched up the colors of the bracelets on a few. One of the bracelets have a heart on it. I wasn't able to do it on all the bracelets. But there wil be one lucky kid they will get it. I was debating on whether or not add that bracelet to the bracelets that will be donated to the patients because i feel like they will all want it. Or maybe ask why we didn't add a heart to all the bracelets. But i hope and think they will like which ever bracelet they get. I think the patients are very friendly with each other and will be friendly with my group and i too.

No comments:

Post a Comment