Friday, April 18, 2014

Blog #8

I didn't know how to do the rainbow loom bracelets. Even though there are different kind of patterns of bracelets to do I didn't even know to do the simplest pattern there is to do. The simple pattern bracelets go by two rubber bands. That isn't the one I'm doing. The pattern I am doing the called the fish bracelet. This bracelet goes by three rubber bands. I like how the fish bracelets look. Since Genesis is now in our group our parts got smaller so now we each have to do thirty three each. I am almost done I just need about 13 more. I do about three to five a day because then my fingers start hurting. There are also different kind of rubbers. Some rubber bands are more thicker than other ones. That's another reason why my fingers start hurting because some rubber bands don't stretch as much as others. The bracelets are looking very nice I like them. My favorite is the blue and white one. Plus it also glows in the dark. But only the blue ones do that because they are a different type of rubber bands which are more expensive so we didn't get pink ones that glow in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment