Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog#12

Ever since we went to Choc the last day on a Friday we weren't able to get a reach from anyone. This lady named Amber had to email us or give us a call back but we never got anything from her. So now we just decided that were going to give them to the Kindergarten kids at Gauer Elementary. Gauer Elementary is my old school. I still know most of my teachers their. Even my kindergarten teacher hopefully she is still there it would be nice to stop by and say to her. And also give her students the bracelets we had made for the patients at Choc Hospital. It sucks that our projected isn't going to end up the way we had planned. I was really hoping that we would be able to give it to the patients because i am sure they would appreciate it a lot and they will feel so much love. But there isn't anything else we can do and we don't want the bracelets to go to waste. So we will just go and give it to the kindergarten kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment